Announcing the 2020 RISE Award Winners:
- Amanda Skidd, Nationwide Insurance
- Andrew Campbell, Selective Insurance
- Faith Mason, Comcast NBC Universal
- Halley Corbett, Insure National
- Jessica Burt, The Auto Club Group
- Jillian Tetreault, Safe Harbor Pollution Insurance
- John Bryant, Berkley Net Underwriters
- KJ VanDerwerken, Movement Insurance
- Lael Chappell, Attune
- Mallorie Mauldin, Tower Hill Insurance Group
- Marcella Beasley, Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
- Molly Hentges, Gallagher Bassett
- Nicole Haner, Mercury Insurance
- Sara Johnson, Worthy Insurance Company
- Shane Barnes, USAA
- Steven Staebler, QBE North America
2020 Mentor of the Year:
Caryn Siebert, Gallagher Bassett
RISE Recognized Mentors of 2020:
- June Holmes, American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- Maureen Myre, AXA XL
- Romina Fischman-Smith, Nationwide Insurance
- Anthony Daniel Thorne, National Flood Insurance Program
- Chris Gagnon, Houston International Insurance Group
Congratulations to All!
If you have trouble viewing the above digital magazine, Click Here to view the 2020 RISE Award Winners and Featured Articles and Content in an interactive PDF format.
Click through the above digital magazine to view a full list of the winners, a special feature on each, and articles featuring top executives:
- Enough is Enough.. Now What? A Call to Leadership
- Rise Up, Embrace Change & Innovate
- The Critical Skill: Resilience
- Supporting Young Insurance Agents Through Challenges
- Be A Leader From the Start
- Innovation Starts With You
- Leading In Today's New World
- 5 Best Practices To Set Your Organization Up for Success With A Remote Workforce
- 10 Tips for a Successful Virtual Conference
- ... and more
Want to request a printed copy?
Fill out this form to be mailed an official 2020 RISE Award Magazine featuring the winners and articles by top industry executives. Due to work from home, we will not be automatically mailing the magazine to addresses on file. Please use this form to request your copy.
About the RISE Awards
The annual RISE Awards showcase the top rising stars in the insurance industry who show leadership in their organization, community, and a commitment to advancing the industry. To be eligible, nominees must be under 40 years old OR have less than 10 years of industry experience.
RISE considered all details provided in the nomination, their supervisor references, and additional supporting documentation. Sponsorship or membership does not contribute to selection, only applicant merit. Nominations were reviewed and considered by participating board members to produce a final selection.
Why Mentor of the Year?
RISE's mission is to be a springboard for the best talent in the insurance industry. This year RISE is honoring the mentors that are helping achieve that mission. A mentor is a counselor who helps develop self-awareness, character, skills, goal development and fulfillment. They provide guidance and accountability. Characteristics of a good mentor include: self-awareness, good listener, humility, committed, personal investment in mentee, patience, and persistence.