Auto Insurance USA by Insurance Nexus
April 16 @ 8:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm
The auto insurance industry is up for grabs and innovation is critical. Personalized products, behavior modification and rapid, service-driven claims are all possible – but to make this happen, we must operationalize all available data, leverage innovative tech and forge new partnerships now.
Which is why 250+ auto leaders are joining Auto Insurance USA (April 16-17, Chicago) - from Personal and Commercial Lines leadership, Auto Product, Claims and Tech Innovation teams. Don’t miss this opportunity to cement your future, going beyond the insurance policy to ensure your customers safety and lifelong loyalty.
RISE code offering VIP experience that includes the below is 5148RISEVIP
- VIP entry- no queuing, straight to the networking
- Early access to networking app alongside the event speakers
- Printed delegated list onsite so that you can strategize your networking
- Access to Speaker and VIP zone and drinks receptions
- Immediate access to the Connected Auto Insurance 2020 report worth $1200
The Future of Auto: Connected, Data-Rich & Collaborative
Key topics that run through the two-day agenda include:
- ‘The Battle for FNOL:’ Threats and opportunities with OEMs, implications to services triage, cost of repairs and overall customer relationship
- Devise your telematics strategy; from dongles to smartphones to embedded- balance cost and customer satisfaction
- Receive honest assessments of Telematics Data Exchanges; do the business models make sense for you?
- Embed customer self-service, auto-photo inspection and AI/Computer Vision solutions as part of your claims transformation plans
- Achieve claims cycle time compression through the power of AI as part of total loss claim management
- Smarter, Insightful Vehicle Technologies in Commercial: See how you can leverage ADAS, Autonomous, sensors, canning and calibration
- Take Auto product development one step further: interval, parametric, on-demand and hyper-personalize