Auto Insurance USA: Virtual Summit by Insurance Nexus
July 28 @ 8:00 am - July 29 @ 5:00 pm
The auto insurance industry is up for grabs and innovation is critical. Personalized products, behavior modification and rapid, service-driven claims are all possible – but to make this happen, we must operationalize all available data, leverage innovative tech and forge new partnerships now.
Which is why 250+ auto leaders are joining Auto Insurance USA: Virtual Summit (July 28-29) - from Personal and Commercial Lines leadership, Auto Product, Claims and Tech Innovation teams. Don’t miss this opportunity to cement your future, going beyond the insurance policy to ensure your customers safety and lifelong loyalty.
The Future of Auto: Connected, Data-Rich & Collaborative
Key topics that run through the two-day agenda include:
- ‘The Battle for FNOL:’ Threats and opportunities with OEMs, implications to services triage, cost of repairs and overall customer relationship
- Devise your telematics strategy; from dongles to smartphones to embedded- balance cost and customer satisfaction
- Receive honest assessments of Telematics Data Exchanges; do the business models make sense for you?
- Embed customer self-service, auto-photo inspection and AI/Computer Vision solutions as part of your claims transformation plans
- Achieve claims cycle time compression through the power of AI as part of total loss claim management
- Smarter, Insightful Vehicle Technologies in Commercial: See how you can leverage ADAS, Autonomous, sensors, canning and calibration
- Take Auto product development one step further: interval, parametric, on-demand and hyper-personalize