- This event has passed.
Earthquake Claims Certification- 10 Scholarships Available
February 23 @ 11:00 am - February 24 @ 1:00 pm
Through our partnership with LEA, RISE is pleased to offer 10 scholarships for complimentary registration to the upcoming Earthquake Claims Training Webinar
February 23 & 24, 2021 - 2 hours each day
THIS COURSE IS OFFERING
4 CE CREDITS!
• In order to participate in the adjustment and handling of earthquake claims in California, the California Department of Insurance requires the student to complete the earthquake claims training.
• This course will provide the California requirement for claims handling accreditation under the California Department of Insurance Regulations CCR—Title 10, Section 2695.41.
• The student will obtain a detailed overview of related regulations; such as the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Act (annual renewal required) and CEA EDA-01 & 02 Earthquake Assessment Guidelines (Engineering).
• This two-day, 4-hour training is designed for insurance adjusters, and will cover earthquake damage assessment from an Adjusting, Legal, and Engineering perspective. The attendee will learn about the study of origin and cause of earthquakes, key measurements, and how to investigate and identify scope of damage caused by an earthquake versus other insurable perils. The presenters will also cover a detailed overview of related regulations, such as the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Act and Earthquake Assessment Guidelines (Engineering).
• Upon completion, the student will receive an accreditation certificate as set forth by the California Department of Insurance and is effective for a period of 3 years.
• This session has been approved for 4 CE credit hours in the following states: North Carolina, Wyoming, Delaware & Florida. CE credit is also pending in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, New Hampshire & Indiana.
Fill out this application to take advantage of one of only 10 scholarships available. First come, first serve. Applicants must be RISE members.