The Insurance industry's guide for the best places to intern
The RISE Elite 50 Internships is an annual program that identifies and publishes a list of the 50 best internship programs in the Insurance industry across the USA. The program is comprised of a publication (both digital and hard copy), a dedicated interactive section of the RISE website, and a virtual award presentation.
Nominations for the list can be submitted by the company or the participating interns as they answer a series of questions about the program. Multiple submissions are allowed and encouraged. There is NO fee to submit a nomination. The submissions will be scored according to the 10 categories. The list of 50 companies will be published alphabetically.
Validation: Steering committee will validate all submissions for accurate identification.
Reach: Through our strategic partnerships, The RISE Elite 50 publication will be available to more than 100 universities and colleges. For more information email acooper@RISEprofessionals.com
Benefits/Advantages to Participating Companies:
- Recruiting: Generating interest in your company, internships, and job openings from top talent, both now and in the future.
- Benchmarking: Feedback on the experience from recent interns, not just at your company, but also similar companies across the industry.
- Marketing: National exposure to the best talent coming from universities. Visibility on a scale larger than your local campus recruiting. Video and social media made for young professionals, by young professionals.
- Competitive Edge: Set your company apart from competition as being positions as the BEST place to work and the #1 choice for top talent.
- Leveraging the RISE network: Gain additional exposure outside of the collegiate network and access rising stars in the industry as you position your company to be one of the best places to work.
NOMINATIONS OPEN THROUGH OCTOBER 31, 2021 to make the 2021 Elite 50 Internships