The Insurance industry's guide for the best places to intern
The RISE Elite 50 Internships is an annual program that identifies and publishes a list of the 50 best internship programs in the Insurance industry across the USA. The program is comprised of a publication (both digital and hard copy), a dedicated interactive section of the RISE website, and a virtual award presentation.
Nominations are open from November 1st to November 30th. Nominations for the list can be submitted by the company or the participating interns as they answer a series of questions about the program. Multiple submissions are allowed and encouraged. There is NO fee to submit a nomination. The submissions will be scored according to the 10 categories. The list of 50 companies will be published alphabetically.
Validation: Steering committee will validate all submissions for accurate identification.
Reach: Through our strategic partnerships, The RISE Elite 50 publication will be available to more than 100 universities and colleges, with special emphasis on HBCUs. For more information email acooper@RISEprofessionals.com
Benefits/Advantages to Participating Companies:
- Recruiting: Generating interest in your company, internships, and job openings from top talent, both now and in the future.
- Benchmarking: Feedback on the experience from recent interns, not just at your company, but also similar companies across the industry.
- Marketing: National exposure to the best talent coming from universities. Visibility on a scale larger than your local campus recruiting. Video and social media made for young professionals, by young professionals.
- Competitive Edge: Set your company apart from competition as being positions as the BEST place to work and the #1 choice for top talent.
- Leveraging the RISE network: Gain additional exposure outside of the collegiate network and access rising stars in the industry as you position your company to be one of the best places to work.