Florham Park, NJ
Carisk Partners is a specialty risk transfer, care-coordination company servicing insurers, government entities, self-insured plan sponsors and other managed care organizations. Through its Pathways 2 Recovery care model, Carisk Partners aims to improve outcomes and reduce overall cost of quality care by applying best practices in a patient – centered approach to manage complex challenges for the group health, casualty and auto markets.
Carisk Partners is the first and only specialty risk transfer company with dual accreditation from both the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare Inc. (AAAHC) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Hybrid work environment
- “Family First” attitude
- Employee recognition programs
- Diversity Counsel participation if desired
- “Fun” events such as an annual Halloween party and celebration of various holidays (e.g. St. Patrick’s Day)
- Annual bonuses
- Full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and long-term disability, voluntary supplemental life insurance, short-term disability, 401 (k) with match (with access to a financial advisor), FSA
Carisk Partners’ Intern Program is valuable on many levels. It gives students experience in a professional business environment; introduces a set of young minds to an industry they may not be aware of and advances valuable projects for the business
– Joseph Berardo, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Carisk Partner's internship has grown from 2 Interns to 25 since 2017
At least 5 of Carisk Partner's interns have been hired for full time positions
Interested in Carisk Partners?
Check out the available internships or jobs