North Kingstown, RI
Falvey Insurance Group began in 1995 as Falvey Cargo Underwriting, with just two employees and a dedication to providing the most comprehensive cargo insurance policy available. Mike Falvey felt he could provide a better service and a better product in the cargo underwriting insurance space. As Falvey Cargo Underwriting grew, Mike Falvey’s vision expanded and services and solutions were added for additional sectors in the maritime insurance industry. Today, Falvey Insurance Group remains a family business looking to provide insurance solutions for people. We take care of our employees which is why we’ve been routinely voted – year in and year out – one of the best companies to work for in business insurance. Employees are important to us, clients are important to us, and just like it was on day one, providing a better service and a better product is what we aim to do.
The Vision of Falvey Insurance Group is continued dedication to providing quality services to our customers, preserving our reputation and uniqueness of our company as well as cultivating a culture and building relationships that inspire both our employees and customers.
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan – Starting at 4 Weeks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee-Run Committees
- Semiannual Companywide Meetings with Teambuilding
- Competitive Wages
- Companywide Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Package, including medical, dental, vision
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability policies
- Optional Benefits including Aflac, Voluntary Life, and ASPCA Pet Insurance
- 401k, which includes a 3% Safe Harbor Contribution from the company annually.
- Volunteer Days
- Onsite Gym
- Free, Onsite Employee Parking
- Complimentary Hot & Cold Beverages
- Individual Spacious & Ergonomic Workspace
- Career Development
- LinkedIn Learning
- Industry / Technical Based Training
- Continuing Education for License Holders
I have a ton of gratitude for the work that goes into this internship and the consistent effort Falvey makes to include those who want to learn, work hard to achieve goals, and be part of something greater than ourselves.
-2022 Intern testimonial (prior to being offered and accepting full-time employment)
Falvey interns (FIGterns) will have the unique opportunity to shadow leaders in the marine insurance industry, and work on projects that directly impact our business.
FIGterns will get a taste of “Grill Days”, experience some friendly competition at our annual cornhole tournament, and have the chance to network with external brokers and partners.
Interested in Falvey Insurance?
Check out the available internships or jobs.